The Circa 1854 estate has been lovingly restored while keeping the charm of yesteryear. Located at the end of a winding, tree lined drive, the home is surrounded by stately trees and intricate brick walks. The main house features 10' ceilings, ash floors, large rooms, 10 fireplaces, and a first floor owner's suite with 2 bathrooms. The estate includes a 12 stall barn, 6 paddocks/fields, guest house circa 1794, 3 car garage with apartment, inground pool, and 2 story pool house. Additional land and barn is available from an adjoining farm.