Five Fun Fall Favorite Foods
Posted by Taylor Hatton on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 12:56 PM By Taylor Hatton / October 7, 2022 Comment
Fall is finally here and it is time to start thinking of fun fall treats for your family and friends. These five recipes are a sure-fire way to brighten up any dinner or event. Put on your best apron and grab your whisk. Let’s get cooking!!
- First up is pull apart pumpkin bread. This bread is a wonderful addition to any meal. With a 15-minute prep and an hour of cook time, you won’t have to stand at the oven long. Below is the recipe as per Pillsbury’s website.
- This next recipe is a fan favorite. A fall twist on a classic dish, a sweet potato shepherd’s pie. If you’re not familiar with a shepherd’s pie, it is a casserole style dish of meat and vegetables topped with mashed potatoes. You then bake until the mashed potatoes are golden. It’s a classic dish hailing from England and is a fantastic meal. The fall twist with this dish is the facts that it uses sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes.
- Everyone loves a warm pot of chili this time of year, and this recipe is sure to knock your socks right off. It is a seasonal turkey pumpkin chili. That may sound odd, but I promise you, it is delicious. The pumpkin pops on your tastebuds and the turkey adds a nice twist to the conventional beef style chilis most of us are accustomed to. With under an hour prep and cook time combined, this recipe is a quick way to get everyone’s attention, check it out.
- Now, let’s talk beverages! Hot Cocoa. Not just any hot cocoa though, a pumpkin spice white chocolate hot cocoa. Oh, yes! This drink is bursting with flavor and can make you feel right at home. This recipe is super easy and we just know you’ll love it!
- Finally, we are ending this list with the classic of all fall classics, a pumpkin pie. The traditional pumpkin pie is a staple of the fall season but not everyone knows how to make one. Well look no further. Your answer is right here.