Back To School Ideas
It's hard to believe that students in the Bluegrass are getting ready to go back to school. Whether you're a parent is a newcomer to the all of the "getting ready for school" activities , or you're a seasoned veteran, here are a few ideas to make the trasition from summer fun to school days easy and exciting!
1. A great way to start the year off with a BANG is making sure your child has a nutritious lunch. Lisa Storms gives some new and creative ways to give your child's lunch a little pizazz!
2. Getting into the early morning routine can be hard for a lot of people. Real Simple lists 9 ways to start your morning on the right foot.
3. Give your child's bookbag a personalized facelift with a tutorial from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.
4. For those bakers out there, here's a fun back to school treat from Bakerella. Use push pops to make a cute pencil treat for your child's classroom.
5. Stay organized with this paperwork storage idea from iheartorganizing.
6. Document the first day of school a little differently with this idea from misszoot.
Find more back to school ideas on Pinterest!