6 Ways to Use Cranberry Leftovers
1. Use your leftover cranberries to top pancakes or oatmeal for a special twist on your favorite breakfast foods.
2. Top chicken, pork, or beef with cranberries to create a more savory flavor. Add fresh herbs (basil, thyme, mint, or rosemary) for an even better kick.
3. Layer cranberries with greek yogurt and granola for a delicious fall parfait.
4. Add fresh cranberries to a pitcher of water for a festive drink. Or you can halve a bunch of cranberries, add them to a glass of water, and muddle them to release the cranberry's nutrients - add some Sprite for a refreshing tingle!
5. Freeze fresh cranberries and use them in your morning smoothies. Combine them with banana for the perfect flavor pairing.
6. Spread leftover cranberry sauce on brie cheese for a snack or an appetizer!